Thursday, November 13, 2014

Looks like I post every two years.

At least I'm consistent.  Late 2009 then 2012 and now 2014.  How does that happen?  Time is simply plowing over me, leaving me in a state of "Did that year really just happen?".

My creative endeavors have been consumed by my blue jean company, Thigh High Jeans.  I will speak to that at another time.  Good stuff, but worthy of a bit more time in writing. For now I'm just posting a couple of paintings I did this year.

It was great getting back to the hot wax.  I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I enjoyed creating.

The first is an encaustic I did for Pentecost.  The second is painted in a wooden cigar box.  It was hung in a Glitch show.  50 artists were given Cigar boxes to create with.  Mine called out to become a swimming pool.






1 comment:

Diamond's Dish said...

Looks great! See you in 2016!